It is the dream of every woman to have a beautiful, fresh and youthful skin. The first step in looking younger begins with what you decide to put into your mouth. Your diet and lifestyle plays a major part in deciding the beauty of your skin. Most people think of a diet as being appropriate only for getting a beautiful figure, however eating the right kind of foods and following a proper diet will put you on the fast track to a healthy body and healthy and glowing skin. The secret to a beautiful, healthy and glowing skin is FRUITS. Include plenty of fruits in your diet and you will see the difference within a week. Fruit is essential for both inner and outer beauty since it enhances the beauty of your skin and hair.
Read more on herbalcureindia.com
Find out the characteristics of the following fruits and what wonders they can do to your skin:
1. Apples: Apples can used as great conditioner and toner. They have been used for centuries for their skin-healing powers. Add a cup of apple juice to your bath to cleanse and soften your skin. The juice of apple can be used as breathe freshener. Apple juice when applied to your hair scalp can prevent dandruff. Use as a final rinse after shampooing your hair.
2. Lemons: A classic home beauty ingredient, lemons are used to cleanse and freshen the skin and hair. Use lemon slices to soften rough skin spots such as elbows and heels. Lemon slices also help deodorize and mix a few teaspoons of lemon juice in your bath and you will feel fresh the whole day. Lemon juice can be added to your favourite cleanser or shampoo to refresh and tone your scalp. It also helps prevent dandruff.
3. Strawberry: Strawberry can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams and thus are the best treatment for troubled or teenage skin. Mix 1/2-cup fresh strawberries with a tablespoon of sour cream for a weekly facial mask. Eating fresh berries will also help whiten your teeth and keep your breath fresh.
4. Banana: Banana can be used for moisturising and soothing your skin and hair. They are rich in protein and natural fats and can be used by all skin types. An easy facemask that will make your skin smooth is to apply mashed banana over your skin and keep it for 15 minutes, rinse off with warm water and moisturize well. Mashed banana also makes a wonderful hair conditioner mixed with a teaspoon or two of honey.
5. Pineapple: Like papaya pineapples are also good skin softeners, which cleanse and rejuvenate dull and dry skin, especially for classic rough skin spots like knees, elbows, and heels. Use a slice of pineapple as you would a sponge or loofah to scrub your body in the bath or shower.
6. Papaya: Papaya is rich in natural enzymes and is the best treatment for cleansing your skin. For having a fresh and glowing skin apply the oaste of mashed papaya and 3 teaspoons of aloe vera gel and massage all over your body monthly. Leave on your skin for no more than five minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not use on your face and avoid sensitive skin areas.
7. Peaches: Peaches are best for soothing and cleansing dry skin. Mash a fresh peach and combine with a tablespoon of plain yogurt to make a smooth paste. Apply on the skin and keep it for 15 mins and then wash off with cold water.
Article from articlesbase.com